As in the past, Bridgeview Elementary will be using the PTC Fast Online Scheduling program for Spring Parent-Teacher Conferences. The online scheduling system allows parents to select the time to meet with teachers that is easy and convenient for them. The scheduling window will remain open starting February 3rd to February 14. We will hold a traditional conference night on February 27, and provide a range of additional conference times between February 24 and March 6.
Please use the following steps located below:
- If you have access to a computer please enter the following link: https://www.ptcfast.com/schools/Bridgeview_Elementary_School2
- At that web address, you will be asked to choose the teachers you would like to meet with. After submitting your choices it will ask for your student’s first and last name, your email address and name.
- To confirm your identity and email address, PTC Fast will send you a confirmation email.
- Click on the link in the email to see a screen showing all available times for your parent-teacher conference. Click on whichever time is most convenient for you.
- The system will send you a confirmation email with the date and time you have reserved. That email will include a link that allows you to change your appointment time if you need to.
- The system will send you a reminder a few days before your conference.
- If you do not have access to a computer, please contact your child’s teacher to schedule your conference.
- The conferences will be scheduled for 20 minutes in length and we ask teachers and parents to keep to the time allotment so it does not impact other schedules.
More details about conference scheduling are as follows:
- Conferences will be held in individual teacher rooms unless otherwise noted.
- We strive for 100% participation between our teachers and parents at conference time and look forward to communicating your child’s progress with you.
- The grade reports will be available on a table or desk outside your child’s classroom. You will have an opportunity to look over the report before that conference. This procedure will provide you with some background knowledge for the information your child’s teacher will share with you and should assist you in determining specific questions you might like to ask.
- We encourage you to come slightly before your scheduled conference time so you have an opportunity to look at that information. If you have more than one child, therefore several conferences scheduled, you may pick up all of the children’s conference forms before your first conference. Thus, you will have time to look at each one before the scheduled conference.
***Some Conferences Have Been Scheduled Already:
Parents of students who are a part of the programming listed below do not need to sign up for a conference, as we have manually scheduled their conferences because of the multiple teachers being involved in the conference.
- K-6 Special Education
- K-6 Reading Specialist
- Students in the Extended Learning Program (ELP)
- K-6 English Language Learners (ELL)
Parents who have children in these programs will receive an email from PTCfast.com about their scheduled conference time. If this time does not work, please contact your child’s classroom teacher.
Please feel free to contact the Main Office at 563-332-0215 with any questions.