ORA Orthopedics Achievement Scholarship
ORA Orthopedics is a private practice group of orthopedic surgeons dedicated to state of the art, compassionate, musculoskeletal patient care. This area of health is critical for maintaining a fulfilling quality of life. It affects millions of Americans well-being each year. By awarding this scholarship, ORA Orthopedics hopes to encourage a student interested in pursuing a course of study related to musculoskeletal health. Examples include, but are not limited to physician, nurse, physical and occupational therapist, and athletic trainer.
Criteria to Apply:
- Be a graduating senior from PVHS
- Planning on post-secondary education with a GPA and ACT consistent with college admission
- Plan to pursue a career related to study of musculoskeletal health, i.e., physician, nurse, physical and occupational therapist, or athletic trainer
Scholarship Personal Statement/Essay:
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us why you've chosen your field of study.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us what your plans are after your post-secondary education is complete.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us about one of the following: your ability to problem solve, work with others, and/or your dedication to the community.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us how you've overcome an obstacle.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us anything else about yourself you think the selection committee would like to know.
Past Scholarship Recipients:
2022 Will Fairman
2021 Emad Haque
2020 Jenna Aller
2019 Brianna Brauner
2018 Grace Parker
2017 Jared Allbee
2016 Mackenzie Woods
2015 Hannah Blaske
2014 Adam Sargeant
2013 Sahiba Chailertborisuth