Spartan STEM Scholarship
The PVCSD Robotics Program has been offering STEM, or science, technology, engineering, and math, opportunities to our district’s students since 2007.
We are proud to say that through our after school robotics classes, robotics camps, and participation in Jr. FIRST LEGO League, FIRST LEGO League, and FIRST Tech Challenge, we are promoting and fostering student interest in STEM at all levels from elementary through high school. We have now grown our program to the extent that we are offering a STEM scholarship.
This scholarship will be an opportunity for a deserving student to continue their STEM focus at the post-secondary level and potentially for a future career.
Criteria to Apply:
- Graduating senior of PVHS
- Plans to attend a two or four-year college/institution upon graduation
- Preference given to a STEM-related career including education
- Involved in the PVCSD Robotics Program as a participant and with preference given to a Peer Coach
- Has been a positive role model to younger students.
Scholarship Personal Statement/Essay:
- Please describe your participation on FIRST robotics teams (team and season information) and describe your volunteerism with the PVCSD Robotics Program (building sites and length of volunteerism including dates).
Past Scholarship Recipients:
2017 Cole Edwards
2016 Garrett Israel
2015 Andrea Aller