Elementary Conferences will start the week of February 22 and will be in a virtual format. As in past years, we will use the PTC Fast Online Scheduling program. The online scheduling system will allow parents to select the time to meet with teachers that is easy and convenient for them. The scheduling window will open on Wednesday, February 10 at 7:00 a.m. and will remain open until NOON on Wednesday, February 17.
Please use the following steps located below.
- If you have access to a computer, please enter the following link:
- Choose your teacher from the list available.
- Enter your student’s first and last name, your email address and name.
- Please note: if you have two students with the same teacher, you will have to schedule appointments for each student.
- To confirm your identity and email address, PTC Fast will send you a confirmation email.
- Click on the link in the email to see a screen showing all available times for your parent-teacher conference. Click on whichever time is most convenient for you.
- The system will send you a confirmation email with the date and time you have reserved. Please SAVE this email. That email will include a link that allows you to change your appointment time later if you so desire.
- The confirmation email will also include the link to your virtual conference under “Location”
- The system will send you a reminder a few days before your conference.
Helpful tips for conferences
- If your teacher has selected Google Meet or Zoom for your virtual conference, you will receive a reminder and a link through an email account that you provide. In order to enter the Google Meet, parents must use a personal GMAIL account or your student’s @pleasval.org google account.
- Do not request to enter your conference until the scheduled time. This will interrupt the conference before you and can cause issues for other families. If you attempt to enter too early, the teacher will deny your request. If it is denied twice, you will not be able to enter the conference. You can avoid all of this by requesting to enter the conference at your scheduled time.
- Make sure you are following good virtual meeting practices.
- Have a strong internet connection
- Be in a place with few distractions, i.e. at home or the office
- The conferences will be scheduled for 20 minutes in length
If you do not have access to a computer or have questions, please call the main office.
We appreciate your cooperation!
Tony Hiatt, Bridgeview Principal, 563-332-0215
Laurie Brasche, Cody Principal, 563-332-0210
Chris Welch, Hopewell Principal, 563-332-0250
Steven Cotton, Pleasant View Principal, 563-332-5575
Jennifer Richardson, Riverdale Heights Principal, 563-332-0525