Who do I contact if I need assistance for basic needs like food, clothing and shelter? 

Our school counselors can direct you to programs based in our community.  This link has contact information for each counselor. Counselors have also set up web pages with a vast number of resources.

Elementary counseling website

PVJH counseling website

PVHS counseling website

The United Way also offers a resource by phone at 211. You can ask for programs to fit your needs.

The Iowa Department of Human Services is also releasing new funds for families in need of food assistance. Click here for more information.