LeClaire Manufacturing Industrial Technology Achievement Scholarship
LeClaire Manufacturing is an aluminum casting company that’s been in operation since 1966. The company is a dedicated supporter of the Pleasant Valley Educational Foundation. This scholarship is one of 11 scholarships awarded and financed solely by the Pleasant Valley Educational Foundation, which raises funds through several events throughout the year, as well as supports the entire scholarship program at PVHS. This scholarship honors a student who has excelled in the field of Industrial Technology. The awardee is chosen by the faculty of the Department.
Criteria to Apply:
- Industrial technology faculty will select the senior applicant who best exemplifies the characteristics of the New Leaders’ Scholarship Program.
- Plan to attend a college or vocational school upon graduation.
Scholarship Personal Statement/Essay:
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us why you've chosen your field of study.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us what your plans are after your post-secondary education is complete.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us about one of the following: your ability to problem solve, work with others, and/or your dedication to the community.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us how you've overcome an obstacle.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us anything else about yourself you think the selection committee would like to know.
Past Scholarship Recipients
2021 Kaley Peterson
2020 Caleb Sweat
2019 Christopher Mahoney
2018 Luc Nading
2017 McClain Acri
2016 Hannah Mathews
2015 Matthew Dollenbacher
2013 Joshua Cobler
2012 Connor Foster
2011 Dillan Dwyer
2010 Nicholas Schurr
2009 Drew Thomsen
2008 Benjamin Bramer
2007 Andrew Morse
2006 Lynn Jeschke
2005 Steve Campion
2004 Jacob Littrell
2003 David Menees