Quad City Telugu Sangham Achievement Scholarship
Andhra Pradesh is the Telugu speaking region of India.
Quad City Telugu Sangham (QCTS) is comprised of a group of individuals and their families which come from the Telugu speaking region of the Republic of India. The goal of QCTS is to promote social, cultural and charitable activities within the Telugu Community and help educate their children about Telugu Heritage, Telugu Language and other social, cultural and charitable activities. In establishing the Quad City Telugu Sangham Scholarship, the organization hopes to lessen the financial burden of students and recognize those achieving high standards of learning.
Criteria to Apply:
- Be a graduating senior at PVHS
- The senior shall be the best candidate in Math and Science based on GPA and SAT/ACT scores
- The student must be enrolling in college full time for the purpose of earning credits for a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or any accredited undergraduate college degree including direct medical college admission programs for high school graduates
- If no qualified candidate exists, the distribution will go back into the fund (rollover) and not be issued that year. In the event a rollover occurs, the following year there will still only be one scholarship awarded
- Ideally, a successful applicant has a promising future and would be considered a fine candidate for a quality education at a challenging school
Scholarship Personal Statement/Essay:
- Describe yourself, including personal aspirations, educational, and career goals. Please report any additional information or factors which you believe should be considered in reviewing your application.
Past Scholarship Recipients
2020 Darsh Balani
2019 Varun Vedula
2018 Jacob Fuhrmeister
2017 Aditya Subramaniam
2016 Aishwarya Pradeep
2015 Aravindakumar Sundaramraj
2014 Ian Graham
2013 Naveen Ninan