Spartan Assembly Scholarship
Spartan Assembly is a student-led government consisting of all grade levels. This group meets bi-weekly to organize fundraisers and sponsor community-wide events. It allows students to create, plan, and orchestrate their own ideas while helping out their fellow students and community.
The primary objective of this scholarship is to award and acknowledge an outstanding senior for their leadership and commitment to both their school and their community.
The scholarship will be paid directly to the institution, granted for one year and is non-renewable. The scholarship recipient will be determined by a committee composed of the PVHS Principal or (designee) and the Guidance Department.
Criteria to Apply:
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Be a positive role model in the community
- Plan to attend college or vocational school after graduation
- Graduating senior
- Personal statement about how you have impacted the community and school
Scholarship Personal Statement/Essay:
- How have you impacted PVHS and/or your community?
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us why you've chosen your field of study.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us what your plans are after your post-secondary education is complete.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us about one of the following: your ability to problem solve, work with others, and/or your dedication to the community.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us how you've overcome an obstacle.
- In less than 250 words (1700 characters), please tell us anything else about yourself you think the selection committee would like to know.
Click here to Apply for a Scholarship
Past Scholarship Recipients
2022 Elsa Gilbeck
2021 Ramya Subramaniam
2020 Aabha Joshi
2019 Natalie Murphy
2018 Emma Horsfield