Conferences: We are excited to share your student's progress with you! Elementary Conferences will be held Tuesday, November 1st - Friday, November 11th. Teachers have blocked availability over the course of those two weeks to meet with our families. November 3rd will serve as the district set night, with conferences being held from 3:30pm - 8:00pm. We would like to invite you to sign up for an onsite conference during that time. If that date is not possible for your family to come to the school, please look at the registration link and choose another time your child's teacher is available. All conferences scheduled through the link will be held in person.
How to sign up for a Conference:
- Click this link
- Choose the teachers you would like to meet with.
- Enter your student’s first and last name, your email address and name.
- The system will send you a confirmation email. Click on the link in the email to see available times.
- The system will send you a confirmation email with the date and time you have reserved. That email will include a link that allows you to change your appointment time, if you need to.
- The system will send you a reminder a few days before your conference.
If you do not have access to a computer, please contact your child’s teacher to schedule your conference.
The conferences will be scheduled for 20 minutes in length and we ask teachers and families to keep to the time allotment so it does not impact other schedules.
During your scheduled parent-teacher conference, your student's teacher will review the Term 1 Progress Report with you electronically. Progress Reports will be released through the Campus Parent Portal on Tuesday, November 1.
Families that do not yet have a Campus Parent Portal account should contact their building office ahead of November 1 to obtain one. Paper copies of the reports will not be mailed this year.
We look forward to seeing you at conferences!