Elementary Conferences will be held Thursday, February 24th - Friday, March 4th. Teachers have blocked availability over the course of those two weeks to meet with our families. February 24th will serve as the district set night, with conferences being held from 3:30pm - 8:00pm. We would like to invite you to sign up for an onsite conference during that time. If that date is not possible for your family to come to Cody, please look at the registration link and choose another time your teacher will be available. All conferences scheduled through the link will be held in person, with the exception of Mrs. Kroymann.
Should you need to schedule a virtual conference, please contact your teacher directly. This will allow the teacher time to create a virtual meeting link.
- Click on this link.
- Choose your teacher from the list available.
- Enter your student’s first and last name, your email address and name.
- Please note: if you have two students with the same teacher, you will have to schedule separate appointments for each student.
- To confirm your identity and email address, PTC Fast will send you a confirmation email.
- Click on the link in the email to see a screen showing all available times for your parent-teacher conference. Click on whichever time is most convenient for you.
To Schedule a virtual conference:
- Contact your children's teacher(s) to schedule.
- The system will send you a confirmation email with the date and time you have reserved. Please SAVE this email. That email will include a link that allows you to change your appointment time later if you so desire.
- The system will send you a reminder a few days before your conference.
If you do not have access to a computer, please call Jenni Kipper to schedule your conference at 563-332-0210. Please feel free to contact the Main Office with any questions.
We appreciate your cooperation!