Pleasant Valley has transitioned to Infinite Campus Online Payments, replacing RevTrak as our credit card and eCheck processing software. The new system is now available and you can make online payments directly from your Campus Parent Portal Login at this time.
Please view the Campus Online Payments video instructions and/or written instructions to help familiarize yourself with the new system.
IMPORTANT: If you had previously used the “Auto-Replenish” feature in RevTrak to automate your student’s food service balance, you will need to set up “Recurring Payments” in Campus. Prior settings did not transfer. (As a reminder, breakfasts and lunches are currently free to all students, so food service funds are only needed for a la carte items.)
If you have any questions about online payments, please contact the Belmont Administration Center at 563-332-5550.
Benefits of Infinite Campus Online Payments:
- No additional accounts/logins: use your already existing Campus Parent Portal account to make payments. This is in addition to all the great features you already have access to through the Portal.
- Activity Registrations online: register your student for upcoming athletics, camps, or activities in the Portal. Submit payment and complete required forms virtually! More details for Activity Registration through the Portal will be coming as we transition.
- All-in-one checkouts: add food service deposits, school fees, optional items, and activity registrations to your cart. Payments can be made for one student or the entire household under a single checkout.
- eCheck option: want the convenience of online payments but don’t want to pay the $2.65 credit card fee? Paying online via eCheck, which is a direct debit from your checking or savings account, offers the same benefits but with only a $0.35 processing fee per checkout.
- Recurring Payments: set up recurring payments to keep your student’s food service account supplied. Payments can be scheduled based on a low balance threshold or on a weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly basis.
- Payment History: see your past online payments and generate receipts. (Receipts can also be emailed to you at the time of purchase.) You can also see your entire payment history: whether made online or via cash or check at the school.