Transition to Kindergarten
T2K is an academically based, full day program that follows the Pleasant Valley Community School district calendar. It is offered to students who meet the age criteria for kindergarten, but due to physical, emotional, social and/or academic reasons, are not best served to enroll in traditional Kindergarten. The class is taught by a teacher with early childhood, elementary and special education certification with assistance from a full time teaching assistant. The class size is 12-15 students, and is held at Bridgeview Elementary.
- Resident of Pleasant Valley
- Data obtained from 5 year old developmental screening
- Data obtained from social skills observation
- Information from parent questionnaire
- Birthdate between June 1st and September 15th, unless administrative recommendation
Please refer to the enrollment page for details about the selection process. If you have additional questions, please contact Missy Huff by email at email@example.com or by phone at 563.332.5550.
Monday - Friday:
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Main Office: (563) 332-0215
Attendance: (563) 332-0216
Fax: (563) 332-0218