Course Selection Information
Beginning in January the Infinite Campus Student Portal will be opened for students to select their course requests for the coming year. If you have questions about course selection, please contact the high school guidance office at 563-332-6250. Online course registration closes in February. If course requests are not made by this time, the guidance office will make selections for the student.
To begin the registration process, log in to the Student Portal by going to the Pleasant Valley District homepage at www.pleasval.org and clicking on the Students tab, then “Student Portal Login”. For further directions, including login information, please click here for the portal instructions.
- January 22, 2020 – Current 10th Grade Student/Parent Information Meeting – 7pm, PVHS Theatre
- January 29, 2020 - Class Meetings for current 9th and 10th graders (students only)
- January 29, 2020 – Portal Opens for course selection for current 9th, 10th, and 11th grades
- February 4, 2020– Class Meetings for current 11th graders (students only)
- February 5, 2020 – Current 11th Grade Student/Parent Information Meeting – 7 pm, PVHS Theatre
- February 28, 2020 – Portal closes for high school course selection
- February 12, 2020 – Incoming 9th Grade Student/Parent Information Meeting (A-L) 7pm, PVHS Theatre
- February 13, 2020 – Incoming 9th Grade Student/Parent Information Meeting (M-Z) 7pm, PVHS Theatre
- February 28, 2020 – Portal closes for junior high course selection
- Please call (563) 332-5151 for problems signing on and computer compatibility issues.