Free and Reduced Meal Information
Children from families whose income is below the accompanying scale are eligible for either free meals or reduced price meals at $.40 cents for lunch and $.30 cents for breakfast.
New this year, we are introducing an online free and reduced application process to reduce paper and save you time. Please see the below instructions on beginning your student’s Free and Reduced Application.
- To begin your Online free and reduced application, please log into your Parent Portal Account here. (If you do not have an account please call our Administration Center at 563-332-5550.)
- Please note that Free and Reduced application must be accessed from the Portal website link above; it is not available through the Portal Mobile App.
- Once logged in, click the link for “Applications/Forms” on the left
- Select “Click to start meal benefit application”
After your application has been processed you will receive notification in your parent portal inbox.
See attachments below for more information:
- A parent letter that answers questions, such as does our household qualify for meal assistance?
- Instructions for completing the application
- Free and Reduced Meal Application
- Student Fee Waiver
Andrea Mahler, Food Service Director
525 Belmont Road
Bettendorf, IA 52722